Friday, November 25, 2011

Gluten Free and Thankful!

I hope we were all able to find something to be thankful for yesterday.  I was thankful to be able to spend time with my family and eat good food.  I am thankful that I get to spend today with family as well.  Finding joy in the little things is what life is all about.  Like my little guy, Gus, who feels all is great when he has his bone!  

I am also thankful and excited to announce that within the next two weeks we will be adding a new and improved lip line to our gluten free products at No Gluten Natural Girl Products, LLC.  You will love how smooth and creamy these new lip products are.  Can't wait to see how everyone will like them.  

Hope everyone stays safe on this Black Friday shopping day!  Don't forget to stop by www.noglutennaturalgirlproducts.com  to get some great deals!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving...Gus did!

No comments:

Post a Comment