Thursday, March 8, 2012

More Help For Cheer Mom's.

Cheerleading is expensive.  A weekend at a cheer competition is not cheap.  But, I have found some products that help keep my spending down.  Food is pricy at these events.

But, I have two healthy snacks that everyone in my family will eat.  These snacks can be tossed in my daughters cheer bag and forgotten until needed.  They don't require refrigeration yet they are all natural and gluten free!  One is yogavive apple chips and the other is gopicnic snack boxes.

Apple chips are made from a fuji apples and are crispy and yummy!
Check them out at:

Ready to eat meals in a small box!
Check them out at:
http://www.noglutennaturalgirlproducts.com/gopicnic

So, when your off to the next cheer competition...grab some gopicnics and yogavive chips!

Happy Cheering!


No comments:

Post a Comment