Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stress Free Make-up for people with allergies or sensitivities!

As a cheer mom, I have struggled with the amount of make-up my eight year old has to wear during cheer competitions, will it affect her sensitive skin?  The debate continues to go on, will people have allergy reactions to topical products?  Regardless of what the data and reports say, I feel it has to be considered on an individual bases.  Each of us is different.  How we react to the make-up we wear will be different too.  I know many people who have lost eyelashes, broke out in rashes, and had other side effects from the make-up they apply.  But, I can take the worry away by using all natural make-up products.   Why add stress and worry to our life?  Finding great make-up products that are also Natural and gluten free help to take the stress away.

What is my stress free make-up?

No Gluten Natural Girl Products

Lots of colors and a smooth natural look!

The perfect red I need for my daughters required cheer make-up!
The perfect white and black for her eyes!



Where can you get this great stress free make-up?


Happy Cheering!

No comments:

Post a Comment